Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yikes.....

We have been going non-stop, between soccer, cycling and unusual amount of events with friends and company, we have been busy.

We have added two new kittens to the family, shadow and witch. There names really seem to fix them, shadow is a little shy and hangs back alittle more where as witch is always jumping 4 paws first into any kind of trouble.






Autumn on the other hand has just finished a great year of kids of mud, she has found so much new strength in herself, and it is really showing in everything else she does. I am so proud of how hard she has worked this year and how she starting to let her fear no longer get the best of her and just going for it.





What is going on farm wise??? Well everything is up really nice, and weeding of the pumpkins started today, with melody and my mom getting one area of gourds and mini pumpkins all cleaned up, looks like perfection.

I on the other hand have been in a week long fight with our tractor, One of the front hubs had started leaking, so when the last forecast of rain came, i tore into the hub assembly, it came out fast and easy, then that is where everything else went wrong. Lucky with the help of a really really nice friend, he was able to help me sort out the mess i made of it, and it's all back together today.

And by far the most exciting news to me is my farther s day gift, a new bike. I loved it when i first saw it, and after much humming and hawing melody got it for me. I am so happy with it, but the down side is, i feel a little old as autumn as now claimed my old bike - which to me means she is on a full size bike, next is a car. She does seem to be getting a little pleasure from watching me struggle sometimes still with the clip in pedals and shoes she demanded i had to have.

Hope you are having as fun as summer as us.

No comments:

Post a Comment