Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What a team.....



Every now and then Melody shocks me, I mean I know she is tough and that we can do so much together, but today she called me to tell me there was water in our basement, luckily i was almost home at the time and together we were able to clean it out and got a plumber here right away and even a septic truck for a quick clean out. Turns out a screen was blocked and the flapper value on our pump was shot causing the weeping tiles to back up, thank goodness it was only clean water! WHEW!!!!!

Then when things were downgraded from super bad to only really bad she told me to leave her and sabina with the basement and sent me out on the tractor to get work done before tomorrows thunderstorms.

After dark I helped with the basement more and I really dont know how she did so much, when she focus's on something look out.
And our carpet has never been so white down there since we bought the house.

So I sit here at 2:15 in the morning as she is still running the carpet extractor to squeeze out every last drop she can find in the carpet. She really is amazing!!!!!

The field is starting to catch up from the month of rain we called june. Even yesterday some plants were really quite yellow still, but every day they are looking better, quite a bit of blooms setting up already and they are lots of runners on the vines. So now with fertilizer down i sit and hope for a good rain tomorrow, nothing crazy, just a nice summer thunderstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment